- Page - Final result of the project
- Design - Website design made in Photoshop
- Code - Source code on Github
- Jorge Sanz (Me) - I am the guilty of all this project.
A couple months ago, I started the Free Code Camp program to improve my skills as software engineer. After some days completing the beginner steps, I arrived to the interesting part of all this: make your own projects.
First project: "Build a Tribute Page". I chose Steve for this tribute page because he is a reference in my life and I appreciate his value and life phylosophy.
I will continue writing posts about all my projects, including all ones from Free Code Camp.
What I have learnt/improved
- I've reduced my time of coding a responsive web design.
- I've learnt to use flexbox for some parts of the page to make it responsive.
- Manu Martínez-Almeida for encouraging me to start using flexbox instead of the responsive features of common CSS frameworks.
I love receive feedback to improve, so I decided to put here all your constructive feedback messages (mentioning you if you want).
I don't care if this project is little, I want to care all details and make the next one better.
"You should make an indicator that you can scroll at the header division of the page. I didn't get it until now!" - Lukas A. Müller